Thursday, February 5, 2009

Pretend That Today is Yesterday...


...because that is when I intended to post this blog. I have put myself on a daily program to continue to visit all of the OWOH blogs. I may even make it to them all...NOT...but I'm having fun trying!

Remember those backgrounds from the last blog? Well I started working on one of them that includes an altered photograph. It is unfinished - but take a look! I am trying to keep to neutrals (excepts for the lips). We will see how it works out.
Stay Creative!
Lezlei

4 comments:

Sue said...

Lezlei, I think it is looking great. I love the neutrals with the touch of pink (lips). Looking forward to seeing it completed.

*smiles*

Sue

Sherry Goodloe said...

I'm liking this already :)

Unknown said...

This is really gorgeous so far!

Retaining Wall Contractor Menifee said...

Thanks grreat post