I have enjoyed Friday Fill-ins this year and reading your fill-ins! I think I will step it up this year and join in the fun!
Happy New Year to all! So...here we go!
1. I feel sad that 2010 went by so fast, but encouraged by what 2011 will bring!
2. Everything goes better with a little art and song.
3. It's New Year's Eve and a new beginning for everyone.
4. This year went by fast...and how.
5. On New Year's Eve I will create art to celebrate.
6. Practice, practice, practice.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a good night sleep tomorrow my plans include food, family and friends and Sunday, I want to start the year out right by attending church!
Friday, December 31, 2010
Thursday, December 23, 2010
Well by now I'm sure the "big guy" has made his list and checked it twice. How is your list doing..did you check it twice?
I am still doing little projects around the house to glam it up for Christmas...it's all about the bling this year for me. Mostly it has been just displaying those festive items that have been packed away since last year's after Christmas sales...SCORE! But of course there have been creative projects...
My glorious 12 Tags of Christmas journey with Tim Holtz inspired these gift tags...