Thursday, March 12, 2009

Some Serious Catching Up - Part 4 Hoover Dam

Part 4 – Accidental Tourist – Hoover Dam
Well…while I was taking care of a “bit of business”, it happened that it took me past the Hoover Dam (which I had never been to before). My brother and I stopped and took some pictures. You might recall that I am “never leaving home without [my camera]” so it was cool that I had it with me. However…I now have a new mantra…Never leave home without charged batteries in your camera. Because I ran our of battery juice I only got to take a few pictures. They are building a new bypass bridge to divert non-tourist traffic away from the bridge…structural engineering is an awesome thing!
Stay Creative!
Lezlei

3 comments:

Sue said...

Lezlei, you make me laugh - yes, I often forget my camera, and then when I do have it, I've forgotten to recharge the batteries. Glad to know I'm not alone in this!

Sue said...

Lezlei, because I think you have a great blog, I've awarded you with the
Kreativ Blogger award. Please stop by my blog and pick it up!

*smiles to you on this gorgeous Sunday!*

Sue

Kimmi said...

I have truly enjoyed visting your blog! Hurry up and finish your paperclay doll.... I can't wait to see what it looks like :)

Kimberly