What a privilege to be selected for the Kreativ Blogger Award!!! But here is the REALLY COOL part...I was selected by Sue of Barton Originals, a fo'real artist! Check out Sue's recent interview on Art Dolls Only!
The requirement of the award is that you must list 7 things that you love and to pass the award onto 7 other deserving bloggers (and to notify them).
Here are the things that I love...
- GOD: I was headed for destruction when I found Him and learned He was there all the time waiting on me to receive Him.
- MY FAMILY: Clarence 29, Aaron 26; Daughter-in laws: Veronica, Amanda (respectively); Grand-daughter: Ianna; AND more...
- TRUE FRIENDS: I am been blessed to have a few REAL, FO'EVA, NO MATTER WHAT, THRU THICK AND THIN friends...the kind that you can depend on to tell you the truth, no matter what you would prefer to hear...and still love you.
- MUSIC: I played violin for several years achieving a degree of success (Kern County Junior Philharmonic Orchestra - 2nd Chair Violin). One of my favorite childhood treats was plunking on my great grand parents old player piano...I said "plunking". I played Bell Lyre (a lyre-shaped glockenspiel) in Lincoln Junior High School marching band. And was FORCED to learn marimba-think xylophone made of wood. Music MOVES Me! I recently heard Miri Ben-Ari "the hip-hop violinist"...awesome! Music scratches an itch that just can't be reached any other way!
- LONG, HOT, STEAMY BATHS with Crabtree and Evelyn bath products....love their "new to me" Naturals...YUM!
- SOLITUDE: While I absolutely LOVE "the party", for me it has to be balanced with some creative solitude...don't bother me when I am in my "art zone", I am being refreshed and renewed.
- YOU! I am pretty new to the "blog world". Being able to communicate and share from my somewhat sequestered situation (working from home, caring for disabled mother and grand mother) has "saved" me.
Now the really hard part...
- Sherry - GotArt
- David - Chickenlips
- Layla - The Lettered Cottage
- JoAnnA - Mosshill Studios
- Becky - Heart in My Hand
- Colleen -Merry Wishes and Vintage Dreams
- Nat - Art Dolls by Nat