Sunday, August 23, 2009

Finished ADO Challenge - Birds Attack

Here is my finished ADO Halloween Challenge piece, "Birds Attack". Would you believe at one point he was green? Monsters are hard for me...but I guess that is what it is all about...a challenge.

"Birds Attack" is made from apoxie sculpt with a wire armature, birds also made from apoxie sculpt. Wings are made from some delightful wire mesh gifted to me by my sister-in-law Sherry of GotArt! I used mohair for his scary hair-do. His shroud is made from dyed cheesecloth.




Stay Creative!!!
Lezlei

1 comment:

Sue said...

Lezlei, he is absolutely dreadful...dreadfully wonderful (I mean dreadful in the BEST way). Very creative!

I am going to do the ADO
challenge, just have to get a couple of commissions out of the way and then get started.

Hugs to you my friend!