Thursday, January 22, 2009

Brief Paper Clay Adventure

While I am still having a wonderful time with Kelly Rae's "Taking Flight", I have decided to go on a brief" paperclay" adventure. I will also get to try out my battery-operated "Craft Multi-Tool" I picked up last week at Hobby Lobby ($5.99). The torn paper is from a phone book...I am on a mission to repurpose all the trees the companies are killing to make these books people don't use!

I've never worked with paperclay before...I think it will be fun!

Don't forget to put your name in the hat for my "One World~ One Heart" giveaway...click here to go directly to the OWOH post.

It's not too late to join in the fun...click here to go to the OWOH blog to learn more about it!

Stay Creative!

2 comments:

Sherry Goodloe said...

I can hardly wait!!!

And in answer to your question in your e-mail to me today . . . yes, I'm ready for the challenge. That IS, once my bathroom, cabinets, sink, vanity area . . . oh sigh . . . refer to my latest blog post :(

FAQ said...

I'm wondering what you came up with using paperclay. I'm on a paperclay adventure too. I was searching blogs for other paperclay enthusists.